Mutyumu (夢中夢) Fansite Friday, 2024-04-19, 2:25 PM
Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Mutyumu » About the band, the music, the lyrics, etc. » The future of Mutyumu (?)
The future of Mutyumu (?)
TrancemasterOnyxDate: Monday, 2012-04-09, 11:31 PM | Message # 1
Novice
Group: Checked
What do you think will happen in the future, will we see any new release in a while, or will the band split up...? I would really love if they continue making more music, as Mutyumu is a very unique band and one of my all-time favorite ones too... T_T

EbondreamerDate: Wednesday, 2012-04-11, 10:32 AM | Message # 2
Adept
Group: Administrators
As far as I know they're on a hiatus, kind of - Hatis Noit has a twitter (here it is, btw), but as far as i can get don't discuss mutyumu-related activity much, the site and myspace are pretty much the same. My guess is when (and if...) Ryota Yoda gets ideas for the new album, he and Hatis Noit will make one in no time, others seem to be more of a one-timers in the band. Their last release, with the day of week "fly" and category "pray" also seem quite strange, don't know what they really wanted to tell us with that one smile

TrancemasterOnyxDate: Thursday, 2012-04-12, 0:32 AM | Message # 3
Novice
Group: Checked
I think that "Hope" was either a teaser for their upcoming album (least likely; why release remixes as teasers (only if it's a remix-only release so to speak)) or this was a way showing their fans (just like you and me) that they've not stopped making new music and they're definitively NOT disbanding biggrin
But this is only guesses of mine and I really don't know much... because, as you say, they don't inform us fans much about their current status of Mutyumu... :/

Forum » Mutyumu » About the band, the music, the lyrics, etc. » The future of Mutyumu (?)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Website builderuCoz